- Industry： Biology / Medicine / Health
- Time： 2020/05/20 - 05/22 (Wed To Fri Total 3 Days) Error Correction
- Address： Ghana · Africa AfricaGarner Accra International Conference Center, Ghana
- Sponsor：Dubai Mie Group Wuhan Branch - Wuhan Huizhan Technology Co., Ltd
China and Canada have signed economic and technological cooperation agreements, trade agreements, investment protection and other agreements, and have set up a joint economic and Trade Commission. The third meeting was held in Beijing in March 2015. In 2016, China Canada trade volume was US $5.976 billion, including US $4.671 billion in exports and US $1.305 billion in imports. China mainly exports machinery, textiles, steel, imported crude oil, manganese ore, cocoa beans, etc.
Currently, Ghana is actively seeking economic transformation, trying to realize industrialization and build an export-oriented economy. Canada is eager to introduce Chinese capital and technology, learn from China's development experience and share the dividends of China's development and China Africa relations. The two countries have great potential for cooperation in agriculture, infrastructure, aviation, energy, investment and financing, and production capacity cooperation.
China Canada Cooperation Project
Dozens of large state-owned and state-owned enterprises have settled in Ghana, including Zhongshui, Gezhouba, Hunan Construction Engineering, Shenzhen energy, Sinopec, China Railway Construction Engineering, etc., which have successfully operated and implemented Buwei hydropower station, KaiPeng water supply, northern power grid reconstruction, Tema power plant, Takoradi natural gas liquefaction center and haianjiao Trading City by adopting the modes of two excellent loans, commercial loans and PPP investment A large number of projects, such as field, have a total contract value of more than 2 billion US dollars.
Ghana's medical development is backward
Ghana is located in West Africa, with poor public health environment and many tropical diseases. The common diseases are: essential diseases, cholera, yellow fever, tuberculosis, encephalitis, hepatitis, etc. Among them, diseases and cholera are the most common. Ghana has a low level of health care. At present, there are four national hospitals in Accra, the capital, and one large national hospital in each province and region (13 in total). In addition, according to statistics at the end of 2009, Ghana has nearly 3000 hospitals, health centers and clinics, including nearly 2000 public hospitals, nearly 1000 private hospitals and 18000 beds. There are more than ∞ doctors and 13000 nurses in China. According to the statistics of the World Health Organization, Ghana has an average of 1 doctor, 11 nurses and midwives, and 1 pharmacist per 10000 people in 2000-2010. In addition to the capital and other major cities, most of Ghana's hospital facilities are relatively old and lack of medicine. There are private clinics run by Chinese in Accra and Tema.
The government increases support for medical treatment
In March 2004, the government of Ghana officially launched the "national medical insurance program" in order to make the general public, especially the poor and vulnerable groups can afford to see the disease. The scheme requires adults in the territory to pay a monthly medical insurance premium of 0.66% in new sadi, and the government will provide medical subsidies for the elderly, the population below the poverty line and children. The program also stipulates a daily minimum wage of 0.92 CEDI, about $1. According to statistics of Ghana's Ministry of finance, by the end of 2007, the total amount of domestic medical insurance has increased to 11.28 million new CEDI, and the population participating in medical insurance has increased by 55% compared with 2006. The population covered by medical insurance has accounted for 48% of the total population in Ghana.
China's exports of drugs to Africa have increased steadily
In 2009, for example, traditional Chinese medicine accounted for 3.26%, western medicine 62.9% and medical devices 33.91%. Among them, China's exports to Africa are mainly APIs, and the export of preparations is increasing day by day. Antibiotics and anti infective drugs are dominant, and biochemical drugs are growing rapidly. Heparins increased by 668.98% year-on-year in 2009. In addition, China's exports of medical devices to Africa increased significantly, reaching 373 million US dollars in 2009. Disposable consumables, medical accessories and hospital diagnosis and treatment supplies accounted for the majority, accounting for about 85% of the export of devices for 10 consecutive years.
According to the statistics of the Ministry of Commerce, there are about 1 million Chinese in Africa to open up markets. With the promotion of China Africa comprehensive cooperation, this number is still growing. With the economic growth and population growth of African countries, the per capita medical consumption will gradually increase. Chinese enterprises can make use of accumulated years of experience and mature production technology to invest and set up factories in African countries, produce APIs and pharmaceutical intermediates, or jointly develop new products, such as health products, with pharmaceutical enterprises in African countries.
Medical products: medical equipment and instruments, medical consumables, rescue equipment, diagnostic equipment and supplies, ophthalmic equipment and equipment, otolaryngology equipment, dental supplies and equipment, medical reagents and equipment, medical health products and equipment, medical institutions and laboratory technical equipment, medical information and technology exchange, medical beauty equipment, etc.
Finished drugs: all kinds of over-the-counter drugs and prescription drugs, all kinds of Chinese patent medicines, Western medicines, new drugs, special drugs, biopharmaceuticals, traditional Chinese medicine, herbal medicines, all kinds of APIs, chemical pharmaceuticals, medical intermediates.
Medical and health products: disposable medical textiles and fiber products such as cotton swabs, cotton balls, medical products, protective clothing, masks, operation sheets / clothes / Hats /, hemostatic gauze, bandages, absorbent cotton, Spunlaced non-woven fabric, composite base cloth, etc;
Broad market: Ghana is located in the fortress of West Africa, radiating a large market of 250 million people in West Africa.
Unique regional advantages: the unique location advantages and convenient transportation conditions of ganaten.
Rich natural resources: Ghana is rich in cocoa and one of the largest cocoa producing and exporting countries in the world.
Stable political environment: its perfect national management system, stable social and political environment. The superior regional geographical location and relatively good national education quality have created better conditions for Ghana's social and economic development.
Government policy support: Ghana government attaches great importance to investment and construction in infrastructure, resource development and other fields. An important point of intersection is to respond to the new strategy of Sino African partners.
Diversified economic development path: unlike Nigeria, the largest economy in West Africa, which is heavily dependent on the oil economy, Ghana's economic development takes a diversified path.
New investment hot spot: Accra, the capital of Ghana, is one of the most popular investment destinations in West Africa, attracting a lot of investment in retail, financial services, science and technology, construction and other fields.
The future prospects are broad: Ghana's economic growth rate will continue to grow at 5% in the future.
Leading consumption awareness: Although Ghana's per capita economic GDP is not very high, it likes to lead consumption due to the influence of western consumption concept.
The country with the fastest economic development in West Africa: benefited from the reasonable economic management system and the contribution of oil, gold and cocoa to the economy.
B2B buyer seller pairing: the Ghana Trade Week 2017, 2018 and 2019 implemented the B2B buyer seller precise pairing mode to ensure that each exhibiting enterprise can have at least five high-quality buyers. In 2018 Ghana trade week, we will still implement the B2B Buyer Buyer matching model.
Low cost contact with customers: the company should contact with qualified customers, and participation in the exhibition is the most effective way. According to the survey, the average cost of using the exhibition to reach customers is only 40% of the cost of other ways to reach customers
meet a large number of potential customers: according to the research, based on the average number of visitors to an exhibitor's booth, only 12% of the people received the phone calls from the company's sales staff within 12 months before the exhibition; 88% were new potential customers, and the exhibition also brought high-level NEW customers to the exhibitors. For the products and services of participating companies, 49% of visitors at the exhibition are planning to buy those products and services.
Save time - get twice the result with half the effort: in three days, exhibitors have more potential customers than they can reach in six months or even one year; more importantly, face-to-face communication with potential customers is an important means to quickly establish a stable customer relationship.
Teach customers how to use products or feel services by hand: I'm afraid that the opportunity for enterprise sales personnel to carry products to the door for demonstration is not right. The exhibition is the best time and place for exhibitors to demonstrate products or feel services for potential customers.
Recognize yourself, recognize the development trend of the industry, and recognize the change of customer demand: in the exhibition, enterprises can also learn customers' expectation for product improvement and demand for new products through communication with professional visitors.
Expand enterprise influence: every trade week we hold will invite local multimedia to participate.
Complete types of exhibits: the exhibition covers a wide range of industries, so that manufacturers have the opportunity to choose industries suitable for their own needs, and all buyers have trading places suitable for their needs, especially to meet the needs of international manufacturers and professionals.
Costs & Precautions
- Company:Dubai Mie Group Wuhan Branch - Wuhan Huizhan Technology Co., Ltd
- Truename:Chen Ya Han
- Address:11 / F, Zhiyin Plaza, No. 31, Zhongbei Road, Wuchang District
The information on this site comes from the network and related members, and the website has done its duty to review it. Due to the uncontrollability of the process of organizing the exhibition, some of the exhibition information in the station may change the subject matter, Extending or cancelling the event, please exhibitors and visitors must check with each other again before exhibiting! All the exhibitions in this site are not hosted/co-organized or organized, if there are any disputes during the exhibition, please hold the main responsibility of the exhibition organization! QQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: 523138820 Mobile: 15313206870
- The 17th Ningbo international textile fabrics, accessories and yarn exhibition 2019
- 2019-05-30 To 06-01
- 181 Jiangdong Exhibition Road, Ningbo, Zhejiang
- 2018 China Nanjing pet culture festival (PET · love China)
- 2018-11-23 To 11-25
- 5 Bailongjiang West Street (Beimen) / 300 Jiangdong Middle Road (Dongmen), Nanjing, Jiangsu
- The 27th China (Zhengzhou) international sugar, wine and food fair in 2021
- 2021-04-26 To 04-28
- No.1 Central Park, business inner ring road, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou City, China
- 2021 the 26th China international quality control and testing industrial equipment exhibition
- 2021-10-27 To 10-29
- 99 Xingyi Road, Shanghai
- The 100th China labor protection products fair in 2020
- 2020-04-08 To 04-10
- 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- The 26th western (Chengdu) medical equipment exhibition in 2020
- 2020-03-20 To 03-22
- 198 Century City Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- The 15th China (Lunan) International Tea Industry Expo 2020
- 2020-06-05 To 06-08
- 49 Shuangling Road, Lanshan District
- 2020 China Precision medicine conference, 2020 China Life Science Conference
- 2020-12-26 To 12-28
- No.1000, Xingang East Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province
- (postponed) the 27th Beijing International Book Fair 2020
- 2020-08-26 To 08-30
- Tianzhu Airport Development Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing
- 2019 China (Yuyao) International Plastics Expo and the 21st China Plastics Expo
- 2019-11-06 To 11-09
- Yuyao Zhongsu International Exhibition Center
- 2018 Yantai spring tea industry expo
- 2018-05-18 To 05-21
- 309 Gangcheng East st, Laishan District, Yantai
- 2021 21st Suzhou fastener and Technology Exhibition
- 2021-10-27 To 10-29
- 688 Suzhou Avenue East, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- The 19th Xi'an International Furniture Fair and the whole house customized furniture exhibition in 2020
- 2020-08-21 To 08-24
- Huangdeng Road, Baqiao District, Xi'an City
- The 4th China Shenzhen International Modern Green Agriculture Expo 2018
- 2018-08-17 To 08-19
- 8 Jianguo Road, Fuhua Third Road, Futian Central District, Shenzhen
- Shungeng hall, the national annual Commodities Fair 2020 and the 17th Jinan TV annual Commodities Fair
- 2020-01-11 To 01-21
- 28 Shungeng Road, Shizhong District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of the 7th Shanghai International fermentation exhibition, the 5th Shanghai enzyme exhibition and the 2nd China enzyme Festival nutrition exhibition / Shangha...
- "Exhibition review" turkey food exhibition worldfood Istanbul
- Frankfurt Exhibition Group announced its turnover in 2018, breaking a new record
- "Exhibition trends" Berlin Green Week
- Boost the vigorous development of China's biopharmaceuticals exhibition 2020 is ready to launch
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 17th Ningbo international textile fabrics, accessories and yarn exhibition 2019 in Ningbo International Exhibition Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 China Franchise Exhibition (Nanjing Station) in Nanjing International Exhibition Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 6th Shanghai international modern agricultural brand and characteristic high quality agricultural products trade fair in Shanghai National Convention and Ex...
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 Shanghai International Wine and spirits trade exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of China (Shanghai) international musical instrument Expo 2019 in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 2019 online exhibition of used cars, auto parts and auto decoration in Hangzhou, China on November 18, 2019!
- "Chinese elements" at Frankfurt stationery Exhibition
- Where will China's textile industry go in 2019?
- Reshape the industrial pattern and lead the future travel
- The 3rd China (Zhejiang) wardrobe · sliding door original design expo 2019 opened in Hangzhou International Expo Center on March 16, 2019!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 21st healthy natural raw materials and food ingredients China Exhibition in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center!
- The 20th China Environmental Expo 2019 and the 17th Shanghai international net Expo opened in Shanghai New International Expo Center
- Congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 China (Jiaxing) industrial equipment exhibition in Jiaxing International Convention and Exhibition Center!
- Why do domestic and foreign enterprises choose Shanghai wedding dress exhibition as the first place of new products?
- 2019 China (Shanghai) International Food Expo opens in Shanghai Exhibition Center!