Dahao International Platform Service Agreement
Hello! Welcome to Dahao international platform(www.globalomp.com)。
Dahao international platform is an exhibition service platform under www.em86.cn and www.chinaomp.com in China online market. After more than seven years of exhibition research and market testing since the beginning of 2012, it is now officially put into trial operation in early 2019. Dahao international platform is a global online and offline exhibition service platform hosted by China online market Group Co., Ltd. and hosted by Zhejiang Shuida Network Technology Co., Ltd.
The Dahao international platform is provided for legally qualified pavilions, exhibition organizers, exhibition agents, booth construction agencies, ticket agencies, logistics service agencies, advertising media, visa service agencies and all other service organizations in the exhibition industry service, Internet information service providers gathered on Dahao international platforms for users to consult, and at the same time help users to contact the aforementioned institutions and book related services through the Internet. The Dahao international platform is not responsible for problems such as defects in related service items booked by users, However, Dahao International will try its best to assist users to negotiate with related service project providers. If it cannot be resolved through negotiation, users can resolve it through legal channels.
Please read this agreement carefully before you use the services of this platform.
Ⅰ, Warm Reminder
1. Before using the services of this platform, please be cautious and fully understand the contents of each clause of this agreement, especially the clauses of exemption or limitation of liability, the application of laws and dispute resolution clauses. If you have any questions about this agreement, you can consult the platform administrator, phone: 15313206870; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, whether or not you actually read the contents of this agreement carefully before using the services of this platform, as long as you use the services of this platform, this agreement will be binding on you. The platform responds to your inquiry and other reasons, claiming that this agreement is invalid, or requesting the cancellation of this agreement.
2. The index keywords listed before the terms of service of this agreement are only used to help you understand the main purpose of the terms, and do not affect or limit the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this agreement. In order to protect your own rights, it is recommended that you carefully read the specific expressions of each clause.
3. The content of this agreement includes the body of the agreement and all types of rules that have been issued or may be issued in the future by all Dahao international platforms. All rules are an integral part of this agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement. Unless expressly stated otherwise, Any services provided by Dahao International and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as Dahao International Platform Services) are subject to this Agreement.
4. You promise to accept and abide by the agreement. When you fill in the information, read and agree to this agreement and complete all registration procedures as prompted on the registration page, it means that you have fully read, understood and accepted the entire content of this agreement, and reached agreement with the Dahao international platform, Become a Dahao international platform "user". In reading this agreement, if you do not agree with this agreement or any of its terms, you should immediately stop the registration / activation process or stop using the Dahao international platform services.
5. The Dahao international platform has the right to formulate and modify this agreement and / or various rules from time to time as required, and to make announcements through the way of publicity on the website, and no longer notify you separately. Once the changed agreement and rules are published on the website, Takes effect immediately and automatically. If you do not agree with the relevant changes, you should immediately stop using the Dahao international platform services. Your continued use of the Dahao international platform services means that you accept the revised agreement and rules.
6. You understand and agree that the services of this platform are provided in accordance with the status quo that can be achieved with existing technologies and conditions. This platform will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of services; However, this platform cannot foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojans, hacking attacks, system instability, third party service defects, government actions and other reasons that may cause service interruption, data loss and Other losses and risks.
Ⅱ, Platform Definition
Dahao international platform: designated Chinese domain name: www.大号国际.com, English domain name: www.globalomp.com, trademark registered name: Dahao, registration number: 14548208, 11836067, Dahao international platform website, client and other It is an Internet TV video supporting Dahao international platform. It mainly provides trading platforms and exhibition information promotion services for exhibition organizers, booth agents, booth construction, exhibition schedules, visas, logistics, and various exhibitors. User: refers to any organization or individual registered on the Dahao international platform to receive the services of the Dahao international platform.
Ⅲ, the use of Dahao international platforms
1. Your rights and obligations
(1) You should abide by the various rules of the Dahao international platform. You have the right to use the Dahao international platform member name, email address, mobile phone number (hereinafter referred to as "account name") and the password (the account name and password collectively referred to as "account") that you set or confirm to log in to the Dahao international platform. The information you submit to this platform must be legal, authentic, and valid, otherwise the platform has the right to reject your application or revoke your user qualification without any compensation or refund of any paid service fees. When your unit or personal information changes, you should modify the registered information in time, otherwise the responsibility for the user's rights cannot be fully and effectively exercised is borne by you. Any compensation or refund of any paid service charges.
(2) You have the right to choose all publicly displayed goods or services on the Dahao international platform.
(3) You can publish or disseminate the goods or services you can provide through this platform. The content you send or disseminate (including but not limited to web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.) shall be borne by you.
(4) When using the Dahao international platform, you should provide your information (including your name, company and email address, contact number, contact address, etc.) accurately and completely according to the prompts on the Dahao international platform page, So that the project provider of Dahao international platform or other users can contact you. If the project provider or other users of the Dahao international platform cannot contact or violate the rights and interests of others due to your improper information, you shall bear the adverse consequences.
(5) You should maintain a healthy market order on the Dahao international platform, and you must not raise the popularity in any improper way, and you must not interfere or try to interfere with the normal operation of the Dahao international platform in any way.
(6) You should abide by the principle of good faith and ensure that the goods or services you publish on the Dahao international platform are true and reliable, and there are no false statements. If you are a supplier of services (or goods) on the Dahao international platform, you promise to operate in good faith. If the goods or services you provide are complained by users, you agree and authorize the Dahao international platform to have the right to take all measures to solve user complaints within the total amount of money paid by users after preliminary review. You support the handling of the Dahao international platform. However, if the user loses the lawsuit in the final judicial judgment, the Dahao international platform will assist to provide you with relevant evidence if any, so as to facilitate you to add the amount that may be compensated to the user in advance. If you are an exhibitor user, you should also abide by the principle of good faith when serving on the Dahao international platform. If you fail to abide by the principle of good faith or malicious breach of contract, violation of rules and illegal acts, the Dahao international platform will have the right to take all measures to freeze your account number, funds and other legal responsibilities.
(7) You agree that the platform will promote, publicize, push, etc. the goods or services you release. If necessary, the platform will adjust and supplement your information accordingly. You expressly agree and authorize the platform to implement the above. behavior.
(8) If the platform receives a notification from the right holder, claiming that the content you send or disseminate violates its related rights, you agree that the platform has the right to make independent judgments and take measures such as removing, blocking or disconnecting the link.
(9) You must not violate national laws and regulations or infringe on the legal rights and interests of others when using this service. You understand and agree that if you are complained of infringement by others or you have complained of infringement by others, this platform has the right to change the subject, contact information, The necessary information such as the content of the complaint is provided to other dispute parties or relevant departments in order to resolve the complaint dispute in a timely manner and protect the legitimate rights and interests of others.
(10) You agree that this platform may use the content you send or distribute for the purpose of fulfilling this agreement or providing this service.
(11) You shall pay taxes on the income obtained through the transactions on the Dahao international platform.
(12) You should abide by relevant local laws and regulations while using the services of this platform, and respect local morals and customs. If your actions violate local laws and regulations or ethics, you are solely responsible. You should avoid using the service to involve the platform in political or public events, otherwise the platform has the right to suspend or terminate the service to you.
2.Intellectual Property Statement
(1). The intellectual property rights of the content (including but not limited to web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, graphics, etc.) in the process of providing services to you by this platform belong to this platform. Unless otherwise stated,The copyright, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the software on which this platform provides services belong to this platform.
(2). The intellectual property rights of the content included in the above and any other services provided by this platform are protected by law. No one may use or create related derivative works in any form without the written permission of this platform, users or related rights holders.
3.Prohibitive regulations of this platform
1. You must abide by national laws and regulations when using this platform service, and you must not use this platform service to engage in illegal activities, including but not limited to:
(1) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating, and storing contents that endanger national security and unity, undermine social stability, violate public order and good customs, insult, defamation, obscenity, violence, and any content that violates national laws and regulations;
(2) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating, and storing content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, and other legal rights of others;
(3) maliciously fabricating facts and concealing the truth to mislead and deceive others;
(4) Publishing, transmitting, and disseminating advertising information and spam;
(5) Other acts prohibited by laws and regulations.
(6) Commercial use of any data on this platform, including but not limited to the use of materials displayed on this platform in any way, such as reproduction, transmission, without the prior written consent of this platform, Or leak information of investors, project parties and other information in this platform.
(7) Do not use any device, software or routine to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the platform or any activities being performed on the platform. You must not take any action that will place an unreasonably large data load on the network equipment of this platform.
2. If you violate the provisions of this article, the relevant units (including but not limited to state agencies, business units or individuals, etc.) may bring lawsuits, fines or take other sanctions against you, and request assistance from this platform. The platform will provide corresponding assistance in accordance with the law. If your illegal acts cause damage to others, you should compensate according to the law, and the platform will not bear any responsibility.
3. For the actions you have performed on this platform, including those that you have not implemented on this platform but have actually affected the platform and its users, this platform has the right to unilaterally determine the nature of your actions and whether they constitute this agreement and / Or a violation of a rule, And accordingly punish accordingly (the consequences of punishment include but are not limited to: suspension, termination of service to you and without your consent), all consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you. You should keep all the evidence related to your actions, and deal with the adverse consequences of failing to provide sufficient evidence.
4. If the platform finds or receives reports from others that your information violates this agreement, the platform has the right to make independent judgments and take technical measures to delete, block or break the link. Simultaneously, Depending on the nature of your behavior, this platform has the right to take measures including but not limited to suspending or terminating services, restricting, freezing or terminating the services of this platform, confiscation of advertising fees and security deposits, and investigation of legal liabilities.
5. If you violate this agreement and cause damage to any third party, you shall be solely responsible; if the platform suffers losses as a result, you shall also pay compensation.
1. In view of the nature of BBS, suppliers, products or services (including but not limited to supplier name, product or service name, contact person and contact information Description and description of products or services, relevant pictures, videos, etc.) shall be provided and uploaded by users themselves, and members shall bear corresponding legal liabilities for all information provided and uploaded by them. Dahao international platform reprints works (including forum content) for the purpose of transmitting more information, which does not mean that Dahao international platform agrees with its views or has confirmed the authenticity of its content.
2. You understand and agree that in the process of using the services of this platform, you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which will cause the service of this platform to be interrupted. Force majeure means unforeseen, Objective events that cannot be overcome and cannot be avoided and have a significant impact on one or both parties include, but are not limited to, natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, and social events such as war, unrest, Government actions, etc. When the above situation occurs, the platform will try to cooperate with the relevant units as soon as possible to repair it in time, but the platform will not bear any responsibility for the losses caused to you.
3. The platform refuses to provide any guarantee.
(1) You must expressly agree that the use of all online platforms of this platform is at your own risk. This platform expressly does not provide any kind of guarantee, whether explicit or implicit.
(2) You understand that the information on this platform is released by users themselves, and there may be risks and defects. You should exercise your own discretion in determining the authenticity, legality, and validity of the relevant items and / or information, And bear the responsibility and loss arising therefrom. This platform does not guarantee that the services provided will definitely meet your requirements, nor does it guarantee that the services will not be interrupted. The timeliness, security, No guarantee is given for errors. This platform refuses to provide any guarantee, including whether the information can be transmitted accurately, timely and smoothly.
(3) You understand and accept any information materials (download or obtain through the service), it is up to you and you bear all risks and responsibilities of system damage or data loss. This platform does not guarantee any free and paid services or transaction processes you receive in the membership service.
4. The platform does not assume any responsibility in the following situations:
(1) due to damage by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs, hacking attacks, failure of the user or the computer software, system, hardware and communication lines of the platform (including but not limited to: due to server crashes, Network failure, database failure, software upgrade, etc.) caused service interruption and loss of member personal data and information;
(2) All losses caused by your improper operation when using the services of the platform, or using the services of the platform or other problems beyond the control of the platform that are out of your control or reasonably foreseeable through non-platform laws;
(3) This platform is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages and will not compensate.
(4) When using the services provided by this platform, you will not be responsible for any personal or financial loss, damage or injury, regardless of the reason. The platform does not take any responsibility for any personal data leakage caused by the user telling others their personal password or sharing the registered account with others.
(5) When a government or judicial authority requires this website to disclose personal data in accordance with legal procedures, we will provide personal data at the request of law enforcement agencies or for public safety purposes. The platform shall be exempt from any disclosure in this case.
Ⅴ, Effectiveness and changes of this agreement
1. Your use of the services of this platform shall be deemed that you have read this agreement and are bound by it.
2. This platform has the right to modify the terms of this agreement when necessary. You can find the latest version of the agreement terms on the relevant service page.
3. After the terms of this agreement are changed, if you continue to use the software or services provided by this platform, you are deemed to have accepted the modified agreement. If you do not accept the modified agreement, you should stop using the software or services provided by this platform.
Ⅵ, Change, interruption and termination of platform services
1. The Dahao international platform may change the service content, and may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
2. You understand and agree that this platform has the right to independently determine its business strategy. When mergers, divisions, acquisitions, or asset transfers occur on this platform or its operating entities, This platform may transfer the relevant assets under this service to a third party; this platform may also transfer some or all of the services under this agreement to the third party for operation or performance after notifying you unilaterally. The specific transferee shall be subject to the notice of this platform.
3. If any of the following situations occur, the platform has the right to interrupt or terminate the services provided to you without notice:
(1) According to the law, you should submit true information, and the personal or project information you provided is not true, or is inconsistent with the information at the time of registration (or project initial information), and fails to provide reasonable proof;
(2) You violate the relevant laws and regulations or the agreement;
(3) In accordance with the law or the requirements of the competent authorities;
(4) For safety reasons or other necessary circumstances.
4. If you use this platform to display charged services, this platform has the right to charge. If you fail to pay in full and on time, the platform has the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
5. It is your responsibility to back up the data stored in this service. If your service is terminated, the platform can permanently delete your data from the server. And after the termination of service, the platform is not obliged to return data to you.
Ⅶ, Dispute Resolution
1. The establishment, effectiveness, performance, interpretation and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China.
2. If there is any dispute or dispute between you and this platform, you should first settle it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of the people's court where the Dahao international platform is located.
1. No matter what the terms of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms are still valid and binding on both parties.
2. The statement of this website, its right to modify, update and final interpretation belong to the Dahao international platform.
China Online Market Group Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Shuida Network Technology Co., Ltd.
August 18, 2018