- Industry： Clothing / Leather / Textile
- Time： 2020/09/09 - 09/11 (Wed To Fri Total 3 Days) Error Correction
- Address： Brazil · South America South AmericaBrazil Pro magno Exhibition Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sponsor：Shanghai Hengtian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
Exhibition time: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., September 9-11, 2020
Venue: Pro magno Exhibition Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Booth area: 8000 square meters
Exhibit category: yarn, clothing fabrics and accessories, home textiles (fabrics and finished products), outdoor sports underwear / swimwear, fashion ready to wear, fashion accessories, bags
1. Brazil's domestic economy
Brazil is the ninth largest economy and an important emerging economy. BRICs is a member of BRICs. The total GDP is US $2 trillion and the per capita GDP is US $10000 (2018).
Brazil is in the southeast of South America. It is adjacent to French Guiana, Suriname, Guyana, Venezuela and Colombia in the north, Peru and Bolivia in the west, Paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay in the south, and the Atlantic Ocean in the East. It covers an area of 8.5149 million square kilometers. Brazil is an exporter of minerals and agricultural products, especially agricultural products. Influenced by part of Sino US trade, Brazil's soybean exports to China account for more than 80% (55.1 million tons), an increase of 15% year on year. Guaranteed the basic benefits of Brazil.
Brazil has a total population of more than 200 million, with the elderly aged over 65 accounting for 10%, young groups accounting for a relatively high proportion, and the middle class accounts for more than half. Sao Paulo, the largest city in Brazil, is the center of industry and commerce, finance and transportation in the country, with a resident population of 12.11 million (2018). The great Saint Paul, composed of 38 satellite cities in Sao Paulo and its surrounding areas, covers an area of 7946 square kilometers, with a population of 21.39 million (2018). It is the largest city in South America and the fourth largest city in the world. * information from the foreign investment cooperation Country Guide*
2. Brazilian textile market
Brazil is one of the world's major textile and garment producers, and the fifth largest textile producer and the fourth largest garment manufacturer in the world. Brazil has 29000 textile enterprises with an annual output of 5.9 billion garments. Brazil is not only a producer of textile industry chain, but also a big importer of textile. Brazil's import is a rigid demand. The consumption culture of Brazil determines the uniqueness of textile products, and the consumption of sports and leisure clothing is large.
China is the largest textile supplier in Brazil, with imports of US $2.641 billion in 2017 and 2.917 billion in 2018, a year-on-year increase of 10.47%, accounting for more than 50% of Brazil's total imports; India ranks second, Indonesia and Taiwan rank third. Argentina is the largest textile export destination of Brazil, with Argentina, the United States and Paraguay in the top three. Brazil's manufacturers are mainly concentrated in the southeast and southern regions, with a set of spinning, weaving, processing, manufacturing as one of the large-scale retail enterprises. Because of high labor cost, the price of products in labor-intensive industries is not dominant. Brazil mainly relies on imports to balance demand and supply.
3. Basic information of the exhibition
Gotex exhibition in Brazil started in 2013 and is a professional international textile procurement platform hosted by Chinese organizers in Brazil. The exhibition is held once a year and has been successfully held for seven times. Gotex is the abbreviation of go textile. It is hoped that Chinese textile enterprises can rush out of China and bring China's excellent textile products to the South American continent at the other end.
The 2019 show opens in Sao Paulo on September 10-12. Nearly 100 enterprises from China, Brazil, India, Italy, Turkey, Pakistan, Peru, Mexico and other countries and regions participated in the exhibition. The exhibition scale of the Chinese delegation ranked first, followed by India. The exhibition has a total of 1000 square meters of Chinese enterprises, high-quality exhibitors from Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shandong, Liaoning and other textile clusters, categories involving the whole textile industry chain. Yarn, clothing surface, accessories, clothing, men's and women's clothing and home textiles, semi-finished products can be found at the exhibition site. This year, the repeat participation rate of on-site enterprises has reached 30%. More old enterprises and new exhibitors can choose more objective exhibits. Among them, there are also many enterprises that adjust their product lines for the South American market, under the market information provided by gotex organizing committee and their own market judgment, on-site display of exhibits more suitable for the local market.
In the category of exhibits, the proportion of home textile raw materials and finished products reached 38% this year. The share of home textile exhibition area increased significantly, surpassing the share of fabric and clothing exhibits for the first time, becoming the biggest focus of the exhibition. Nantong and Pujiang, as two important domestic textile gathering places, jointly display Chinese home textiles. Nantong Luri, Aoying textile, Shanghai Sanwen and other high-quality home textile enterprises are also in the exhibition camp.
In order to achieve the development goal of international exhibitions, the organizing committee has been increasing its efforts in international exhibitors in the past three years. This year, ICC (the Indian Chamber of Commerce) and SRTEPC (the synthetic rayon Textiles Export Promotion Council) jointly recruited nearly 40 Indian enterprises, with a net area of nearly 300 square meters and an area of nearly 500 square meters for all overseas enterprises. The proportion of exhibitors has increased year by year. This year, India's exhibitors mainly focus on yarn. Through the comparison of Brazil's textile exhibitions, the enterprises also expressed their recognition of gotex's professionalism, and basically reached the intention of continuing to participate next year.
The exhibition attracted more than 4000 professional visitors from Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Egypt, Paraguay, Sri Lanka and other countries and regions.
4. Imports of classified textiles in Brazil
Fabrics and accessories: Brazil has a large production of knitted fabrics, but the chemical fiber fabrics are relatively weak, man-made fibers are mostly dependent on imports, polyester fiber imports a large number. Brazil imports about half of the world's flour and accessories from China. In 2018, it imported US $3.509 billion from the world, including US $1.745 billion from China, accounting for 49.72%. It mainly imported silk, man-made fiber, woven fabric, man-made short fiber and other surface and auxiliary materials. As of October 2019, the volume of flour and auxiliary materials imported from China has reached 1.461 billion yuan, basically the same as the same period in 2018. (1.469 billion in 2018)
Clothing and apparel: the fifth largest clothing producer in Brazil. In 2018, the trend of clothing import in Brazil is on the rise. In 2018, clothing import reached 1.794 billion US dollars, and clothing import from China reached 1.034 billion US dollars. China is still the first source country of import of Brazilian textiles, and Chinese products still occupy more than half of Brazil's market. Brazil's clothing consumption is diversified. Brazilian women usually like to wear colorful skirts. Brazilian black women are used to wearing blouses, long and wide scarves on their shoulders, and large flower skirts on their bottoms.
Luggage: in 2018, the global import of luggage reached 427 million US dollars, an increase of 4.89% over 2017, of which 329 million US dollars were imported from China, accounting for 77.07%. Currently, the average Brazilian consumer spends about $73.6 per year on bags and accessories.
Footwear: in 2018, Brazil imported footwear products and materials totaling $395 million, a year-on-year increase of 3.77%, of which $64 million was imported from China, a year-on-year increase of 19% compared with 2014. Brazilians are more and more fond of Chinese shoes. Even the president of Brazil has to buy a pair of shoes to go home. At present, there are about 7700 shoe manufacturers in Brazil, employing about 283000 employees, mainly in nine states including Sao Paulo, NANDA River, Sayala and Bahia.
Home textile: in recent years, the market demand for home textile products in Brazil has continued to grow, social mobility has increased, single people and young labor force have gradually increased, young people are pursuing a fashionable lifestyle, more and more urban people are transferring the social center to their own home, all of which constitute an important factor to promote the prosperity and development of Brazil's home textile industry. In 2018, Brazil's home textile imports reached 347 million US dollars, of which 44.68% came from China.
5. Brazil's economic reform and expectations
This year marks the 45th Anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Pakistan, and new president bosonaro takes office this year. On October 24, Brazil launched a three-day official visit to China and the two heads of State met formally. During this period, the two sides issued a joint statement and jointly expressed their determination to expand trade exchanges.
At the beginning of this year, with the new president bosonaro coming to power, the Brazilian government began to carry out institutional reform, of which the most concerned is the pension system reform program. Under the current act, if the payment period reaches 30 years, men can retire at the age of 53, and women can retire at the age of 48. Some groups with early jobs can apply for retirement very early. Because many people in Brazil started working early, some citizens began to receive pensions before they were 50 years old. Pension spending accounts for more than 13.5% of Brazil's overall GDP. With the trend of aging population becoming more and more obvious, the current pension system has led to the government's financial deficit growing. The new policy proposes to cancel the existing retirement period of social security payment, raise the retirement age, and reduce the proportion of pension payment. Recently, Brazil's Senate passed a pension reform bill, which will be formally implemented in November. This reform is the cornerstone of Brazil's president bosonaro's economic agenda, and the adoption of pension reform has created endogenous momentum for other government led economic reforms, including the simplification of tax laws. At the same time, the reform will stimulate Brazil's economic growth,
It has played a positive role in Brazil's overall income, international purchasing power and exchange rate optimization.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) recently released the latest "world economic outlook report", which raised Brazil's economic growth forecast in 2019 to 0.9% from the previous forecast of 0.8%. In the next year, Brazil's economic rent increase will rise to 2%, with obvious economic growth.
6. Exhibition supporting activities
The diversified market demand makes the gotex exhibition in Brazil rich and colorful. Since its inception, gotex has carried out supporting activities by accumulating feedback from exhibitors and buyers. The organizing committee has designed free professional translation on site, reasonably set distribution points, and improved the working efficiency of translators; more permanent exhibitors in Brazil provide consultation for domestic exhibitors, enhance enterprise communication, and better strengthen the understanding of enterprises to the Brazilian market; the exhibition is the first to cooperate with local design institutions in Brazil, inviting institutions to export design talents, Before the exhibition, we will collect high-quality Chinese fabrics and give them to young designers for design, and show them on the spot in the form of show.
The particularity of Brazilian market determines that the key buyers promoted and invited by enterprises are different from other import markets. Before this year's exhibition, we carried out two rounds of promotion and docking activities for exhibitors and their products, and urged on-site and subsequent transactions. According to the list of exhibitors, the domestic team will communicate with the exhibitors about the pre matching, so that the exhibitors can make full preparation for the on-site docking activities before the exhibition. The Organizing Committee of this exhibition matches 2-3 reserved buyers for nearly 20 exhibitors, and records the information in advance. On the site, we guide the visiting reserved buyers, and bring the buyers directly to the corresponding booth for communication.
7. New exhibition hall and new opportunities
With the continuous development of gotex exhibition platform in Brazil, in order to meet the needs of more suitable environment and exhibition area, the organizing committee has been seeking for more choices of exhibition facilities since 2018, and has set the goal of the new exhibition hall at Pro magno Exhibition Center in Sao Paulo. During this year's exhibition, the project team members went to the exhibition hall again for investigation and negotiation, and determined the intention of using the exhibition hall after the exhibition. The final file is September 9-11, 2020. The new exhibition hall has three exhibition areas. The structure of the exhibition hall is square, and the partition board of the exhibition hall can be moved flexibly, which enhances the flexibility of the exhibition space. From next year, gotex exhibition will continue to be held in this center integrating exhibition, conference and multi-functional display.
Service provider: Shanghai Hengtian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
Exhibition Consultant: Anna
Mobile: 15902127760 (same as wechat) fixed line: 021-60719895
Address: 4th floor, Tede Science Park, No. 516, Yichuan Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai
Costs & Precautions
- Company:Shanghai Hengtian Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
- Truename:Miss Yu
- Address:4th floor, Tede Science Park, No. 516, Yichuan Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai
The information on this site comes from the network and related members, and the website has done its duty to review it. Due to the uncontrollability of the process of organizing the exhibition, some of the exhibition information in the station may change the subject matter, Extending or cancelling the event, please exhibitors and visitors must check with each other again before exhibiting! All the exhibitions in this site are not hosted/co-organized or organized, if there are any disputes during the exhibition, please hold the main responsibility of the exhibition organization! QQ Email: email@example.com WeChat: 523138820 Mobile: 15313206870
- 2018 Suzhou International 3D printing technology exhibition
- 2018-05-16 To 05-18
- No. 288, Jinshan South Road, Wuzhong District, Suzhou
- 2018 Taiyuan 12th top international automobile exhibition
- 2018-10-11 To 10-15
- No.6, Changfeng West Street, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province
- 2021 China (Nanjing) culture and science and technology integration Exhibition Fair
- 2021-10-22 To 10-24
- 88 Longpan Road, Nanjing
- 2018 lifestyle Shanghai show
- 2018-04-26 To 04-29
- 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- 2018 China Franchise Exhibition (Nanjing Station)
- 2018-11-23 To 11-25
- 88 Longpan Road, Nanjing
- 2021 the third central China (Hunan) emergency safety and fire fighting technology and Equipment Expo and Innovation Forum
- 2021-11-05 To 11-07
- Xiangzhang East Road, Changsha County, Changsha City, Hunan Province
- The 14th technical forum for the development of auto lamp industry and the 4th Shanghai International Auto Lamp Exhibition (ALE)
- 2019-03-21 To 03-22
- 7575 Boyuan Road, Anting Town, Jiading District, Shanghai
- 2020 Shanghai Printing and Dyeing Equipment Exhibition
- 2020-07-15 To 07-17
- Shanghai New International Expo Centre
- 2019 China (Yinchuan) International Dairy Exhibition
- 2019-03-30 To 04-01
- No. 169, middle Beijing Road, Yinchuan
- 2018 Asia concrete World Expo
- 2018-11-19 To 11-21
- 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- 2018 China Energy Summit and Exhibition
- 2018-07-26 To 07-28
- 6 North 3rd Ring East Road, Beijing
- 2019 Shenzhen International Intelligent cockpit and vehicle display technology exhibition
- 2019-08-21 To 08-23
- 8 Jianguo Road, Fuhua Third Road, Futian Central District, Shenzhen
- The 25th China International Dental Equipment Exhibition and Symposium in 2021
- 2021-10-27 To 10-30
- 1099 Guozhan Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- The 2nd Tianjin International Food and beverage Expo 2018
- 2018-06-14 To 06-16
- 32 Youyi Road, Hexi District, Tianjin
- 2021 the 15th China Xi'an International hi tech Fair
- 2021-07-09 To 07-11
- Exhibition 1st Road, Baqiao District, Xi'an City
- Solar photovoltaic will become the core theme of Lyon lighting exhibition in 2019
- The forum of "innovating and developing Cordyceps militaris industry and striving to improve the health level of the whole people" and the founding meeting of Cordyceps militaris Industry Branch of Ch...
- More than 80% of the booth sales of China International E-commerce Expo 2020, a wide range of business opportunities can not be missed!
- What famous enterprises will be present at mosbuild?
- Which well-known enterprises will come to Shanghai Metallurgical exhibition in 2019?
- Explore the eight exhibition areas, this cross-border e-commerce exhibition in Yiwu is not simple!
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of the 2nd China new retail Expo / the 9th micro business and social e-commerce Expo in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- 2019 China (Shanghai) International Construction Trade Fair opened in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 3rd e-commerce packaging & Supply Chain Expo 2019 in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center from August 21 to August 23, 2019!
- The 28th Shanghai International Hotel Supplies Expo 2019 opens in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- The 20th sialchina China International Food and Beverage Exhibition (China Food Exhibition) was opened in Shanghai New International Expo Center from May 14 to May 16, 2019!
- The 4th China (Ningbo) characteristic cultural industry expo 2019 opened in Ningbo International Convention and Exhibition Center from April 12 to April 14, 2019!
- In 2020, Yiwu social e-commerce Expo is in hot competition, and the pre registration channel is officially opened!
- The 25th Nanjing advertising technology and equipment exhibition in 2019 opened in Nanjing International Expo Center!
- The 13th (2019) international solar photovoltaic and smart energy (Shanghai) exhibition opened in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- "Exhibition review" turkey food exhibition worldfood Istanbul
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 23rd China international organic green food and ingredients (Shanghai) exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Geneva auto show is about to kick off, with a new version of China's brand car market
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 27th Shenzhen International Medical Equipment Exhibition, rehabilitation exhibition and dental equipment and materials exhibition in Shenzhen Convention and...
- 2019 the 20th China International agrochemicals and plant protection exhibition opens in Shanghai New International Expo Center