- Industry： Industrial / Mechanical / Processing
- Time： 2020/12/17 - 12/19 (Thur To Sat Total 3 Days) Error Correction
- Address： Africa Morocco Casablanca International Convention and Exhibition Center AfricaMorocco Tiznit street, facing Hassan II Mosque
- Sponsor：Beijing meisbate International Exhibition Co., Ltd. - Xi'an company
English Name: CTW Morocco 2020
Exhibition time: December 17, 2020 -- December 19, 2012
Venue: Casablanca Exhibition Center, Morocco
Contact person: Manager LV 15901557639
Welcome to the exhibition companies, enterprises, government agencies call Advisory! All the exhibitions of our company are the general representatives, and we invite the agents!
The third Morocco China Trade Week was successfully held in Casablanca International Exhibition Center, Morocco on December 16-18, 2019. Nearly 120 enterprises from Beijing, Shanghai, Sichuan, Fujian, Guangdong, Shandong, Henan, Zhejiang, Ningxia and other provinces and cities participated in the exhibition. The exhibition was held by Beijing Council for the promotion of international trade, Ningxia Council for the promotion of international trade, Zhejiang Council for the promotion of international trade, Hubei Department of Commerce, Qingdao Support from the Department of Commerce of the island, Sichuan Machinery Research Institute and Fujian delegation. The exhibition covers an area of 3000 square meters, with more than 5200 visitors. The exhibits cover construction materials, construction machinery, food and agriculture, household appliances, household appliances, auto parts and other industries. The repeat participation rate of exhibitors is 45%.
During the opening ceremony, Mr. abdelhamkamri, mayor of beireihid City, Mr. Mohamed bachri, director general of Moroccan investment and development agency, Ms. Zhu Kewei, counsellor of Chinese Embassy in Morocco, Ambassador of Ivory Coast Embassy in Morocco and Lin bin, deputy director of Beijing Council for the promotion of international trade, attended the ribbon cutting ceremony. After that, we will visit the exhibition hall to have a deep understanding of Chinese enterprises' Chinese products and made in China.
Highlights of 2019
1. The mayor of bayashid invited a delegation from the Chinese government to visit the city's business and industrial park.
2. B2B area: the exhibition will provide 20 + B2B events for enterprises in three days to help enterprises find professional purchasers;
3. Seminar: Etihad, the airline of the United Arab Emirates, tells you about "Etihad for business" on the spot and has a raffle, providing free one for the audience and exhibitors.
5. Diversified purchasers: invite professional buyers from all countries and cities in Morocco. Build China Trade Week brand exhibition in Africa.
6. Fujian and Sichuan characteristic industry promotion conference will be held at the same time on the exhibition site.
During the exhibition, the Organizing Committee held a number of supporting activities to help exhibitors and buyers get detailed and accurate information and establish contact. International Exhibition operation procedures and methods, a group of experienced exhibition experts, government relations and media resources will serve you together. Mie will provide exhibitors with the marketing mode of annual service, help enterprises improve the exhibition effect, and find broad market and more business opportunities.
European back garden Morocco
★ the kingdom of Morocco is located in the northwest of Africa, adjacent to Algeria, Western Sahara and the Atlantic Ocean, facing Spain across the Strait of Gibraltar in the north, and the gateway of the Mediterranean into the Atlantic Ocean. It covers an area of 446500 square kilometers, with a total population of 33.22 million and a per capita GDP of US $2832. With superior geographical location, convenient transportation, developed shipping and rich natural resources, it is known as the gateway of West Africa.
★ since the establishment of diplomatic relations, China Morocco relations have been friendly and stable. Since the implementation of the policy, Morocco has gradually become a strategic support point. In 2016, Morocco granted a visa free policy to Chinese citizens, which is more conducive to China Morocco cooperation and trade exchanges. With the liberalization of Morocco's market and the gradual opening of its policies, Morocco's key industries have huge market potential and broad space for cooperation.
★ Morocco is close to Europe, and has signed free trade area agreements with the United States, some Arab countries and Africa, covering 1 billion consumer markets, which deserves the attention of investors from all countries. The obvious location advantage makes Morocco a hub connecting the three major markets of the Arab world and Africa.
Building materials industry
Morocco is known as the North African garden. The prosperity of tourism has driven the development of the hotel industry and construction industry, with a large demand for hotel equipment and building materials. After Morocco's new king came to power, he launched many new measures. What's important is to encourage the development of industry, increase infrastructure construction and invest heavily in urban subways and expressways. At the same time, it is planned to build a large CBD in Casablanca, making the construction market gradually prosperous. In recent years, Morocco's investment in infrastructure has been increasing. Every year, major projects such as housing, dams, telecommunications, roads, cities and towns have been launched, and construction is in full swing, with a huge construction market. Chinese enterprises undertake various projects in Morocco, including water conservancy, hydropower, building materials and railway construction. Project contracting is also a highlight of China Morocco economic and trade cooperation in recent years. Morocco's imports from China are also on the rise. According to Morocco's Ministry of Equipment, Transport and Logistics, Morocco will spend 7 billion dirhams on the construction of the new energy port Jorf Lasfar. It is reported that the construction of the port will start after the completion of technical research this year. According to local media in Morocco, as of February 10, 2017, the technical research on the port has involved the design level. It is estimated that the construction period of the whole port will be 5 years. Not only in Morocco, but also in Africa, which is in the stage of vigorously developing infrastructure, there is a large demand for building materials and related machinery.
The consumption level of Moroccan tea is increasing year by year. Historically, tea came from China to Morocco in North Africa through the silk road. Every Moroccan believes in Islam, does not drink alcohol, and seldom drinks other drinks, so tea drinking is popular here. From the king to the common people, everyone in Morocco likes to drink tea. It can be said that tea has become a part of Moroccan culture. Every new year's day, banquet guests, after dinner must drink three tea. In general, people in Morocco also have the custom of offering tea to guests. According to FAO statistics, in 2009, Morocco's per capita tea consumption was 1.7kg, more than twice the level of China's per capita tea consumption in the same period. Morocco is a developing country with rapid population growth, so the tea consumption population of Morocco is increasing. In 2011, the population was 32.27 million, a net increase of 3.48 million over 2000, an increase of 12.1%. In Morocco, a large part of the family income is spent on tea consumption, and Moroccans often say that half of their body is green tea. Although Morocco is popular in tea drinking, it doesn't produce tea. All tea consumed in the country every year depends on import. 95% of green tea comes from China. Chinese green tea is closely related to the life of every Moroccan.
Analysis of Moroccan electronic consumer market
Morocco's electronic product market has developed rapidly in recent years. In 2017, the number of registered users of consumer electronic products increased significantly, mainly involving high-tech smart phones and portable electronic products, such as tablet computers, bracelets, etc. The rapid development of Moroccan Internet, the rapid expansion of electronic products and the diversification of electronic application products all stimulate the market purchasing power. In recent years, foreign brands have dominated the Moroccan electronic product market. Due to the limited production and manufacturing capacity of electronic products in Morocco's domestic market, local electronic products companies are unable to directly produce finished products, and Moroccan customers believe that the quality of foreign brands is high.
Chinese mobile phone suppliers such as Huawei, oppo, Lenovo, ZTE, Chuanyin and Alcatel have all entered the African market, and the mobile phone mode of dual card and dual standby in China is also popular in the African market. In addition to professional electronic products retailers, supermarkets, large supermarkets and authorized retailers are also offering discounts to attract customers. Online retailers see business opportunities. With the improvement of network services, online shopping is also constantly improving the purchasing power of electronic products market.
At present, in terms of the African market, there are three types of products that are popular:
Class A is consumer electronics. For example, mobile phones, especially low-end and medium-sized well-known ones, cost $100, and headphones. Music is closely related to Africans. Basically, all Africans are singing and dancing. They are very particular about this category. In addition, there are intelligent clothing, photography and other products. At the same time, Africa is also a tourism market with office equipment.
The second category is fashion related products. The whole African continent used to be a European and American colony, and they also have a good taste for fashion products. For example, watches, especially some fashionable ones, are basically hand-in-hand for Africans.
The third category is electrical appliances, because there is no industrial technology in Africa, and all electrical appliances are basically imported. At present, the electrical appliance market in Africa is a single brand, the electrical appliances are very expensive, and the pricing is very arbitrary, which provides an opportunity for Chinese enterprises and Chinese sellers.
The Moroccan government attaches great importance to the development of its emerging industries, especially the automobile industry. In 2014, Morocco announced the 2020 strategic plan for accelerated industrial development, among which the development of automobile industry is an important part. In 2014, Morocco's automobile industry exported 3.65 billion euros, 200000 cars, an increase of 26% year-on-year, becoming a major export product. The Moroccan auto market sold 130000 cars in 2015, a total of 1935, an increase of 8% compared with 2014. Experts predict that Morocco's automobile industry will continue to maintain a growth rate of at least 8% in 2016, mainly due to high market demand and low interest rates. It is estimated that by 2020, Morocco's car sales are expected to reach 200000 units per year. Due to the development of the automobile industry, the main market driven by it is the automobile parts market. BMI survey shows that more and more international brand parts appear on the market, including Lear Corp, Delphi and plastic Omnium, etc., and the overall market prospect of automobile and parts is bright.
Packaging and printing industry
According to the data of German Engineering Association, Morocco, as the fifth largest importer of packaging products in Africa, imported packaging products in 2013 reached US $96 million. In the next five years, it will increase by 4.6% annually. From the analysis of packaging products, the proportion of plastic packaging is more, the proportion of hard plastic is 28.2%, the proportion of soft plastic is 12.9%, cardboard is the second, cardboard is 25.6%, paper bag is 7.9%. However, Morocco, known as the "back garden of Europe", has always been at the forefront of the Middle East and Africa in terms of environmental protection. Especially in the past five years, paper packaging is rapidly seizing the market share of plastic packaging. From the perspective of packaging application layer, thanks to the fact that the food industry is the second pillar industry in Morocco, food packaging accounts for 33.8% and industrial packaging accounts for 26.4% in the second place. It is worth mentioning that with the increasing attention of personal health care, the packaging output of this sector is increasing by 10% every year. The huge market demand of packaging and printing industry undoubtedly provides a great opportunity for China's packaging and printing enterprises to enter Morocco.
Exhibition hall introduction - Casablanca International Exhibition Center
Casablanca: Morocco's large port city, national economic and transportation center, and its developed financial and industrial institutions have absorbed 48% of Morocco's investment, thus becoming Africa's second largest financial market.
Casablanca International Exhibition Center: the exhibition venue in Morocco, where many world-famous exhibitions are held. The geographical location of the exhibition hall is superior, with the world's complete equipment and international professional working team, and the period has gradually become a hot choice for all kinds of international exhibitions and conference venues.
Furniture, home furnishings, building materials and interior decoration:
Large household appliances and small household appliances: refrigerators, freezers, wine cabinets, ice makers, air conditioners, washing machines, clothes dryers, kitchen appliances, etc., soymilk machines, Juicers, coffee machines, drinking machines, rice cookers, microwave ovens, electromagnetic ovens, etc
Personal care appliances: hair dryer, shaver, curler, electric toothbrush, instrument, massage chair, massager, various measuring instruments, etc
Consumer electronics: mobile phone, smart bracelet, audio, recorder, digital camera, DV, tablet computer, MP3 / MP4 player, etc
Building materials and machinery: wood and stone steel, aluminum profiles, doors, windows, glass, glue, paint, lifting equipment, paving equipment, mixing equipment, various engineering vehicles, various site machinery, etc
Hardware and tools: sanitary fittings, door and window fittings, valves, pipe fittings, fasteners, hardware tools, power tools, cutting equipment
Kitchen and bathroom: toilet, shower room, bathtub, water bucket, faucet, countertop, pipeline, water meter, electricity meter, kitchen facilities
Home decoration: partition, ceiling, keel, curtain, carpet, wallpaper, decorative panel, mosaic, interior furniture, decoration materials and building materials processing, etc
Building Materials Exhibition:
2020 Jeddah Big5 Saudi Jeddah 2020.03
2020 Jeddah stone exhibition, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 2020.04
2020 Morocco Big5 Casablanca 2020.06
2020 Ghana building materials exhibition akk 2020.06
Kenya building materials exhibition 2020 Nairobi 2020.06
2020 Egypt Big5 Cairo 2020.09
2020 Nigeria Big5 Jakarta 2020.09
2020 Qatar Big5 exhibition, Doha, Qatar 2020.09
2020 Dubai stone exhibition, Dubai, UAE 2020.09
Big5 Dubai 2020, Dubai, UAE November 2020
Trade Week series: Ethiopia Trade Week Asia 2020.05
Ghana trade fair 2020 - Trade Week Accra 2020.05
Africa Kenya Trade Week 2020 - Trade Week Kenya 2020.09
South Africa Trade Week 2020 - Trade Week Durban 2020.06
Iran Trade Week 2020 - Trade Week Tehran 2020.09
Saudi China Trade Week 2020 - Trade Week Saudi Arabia 2020.09
Morocco Trade Week 2020 - Trade Week Casablanca 2020.12
Mie group, Dubai - Beijing meisbate International Exhibition Co., Ltd. - Xi'an Office
Hand machine: 15901557639
Contact: Manager LV (Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, North America - General Project Manager)
Address: floor 8, block a, Ronghua international, latte City, Yanta District, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province
Costs & Precautions
- Company:Beijing meisbate International Exhibition Co., Ltd. - Xi'an company
- Truename:Manager Lu
- Address:South Jianguomenwai street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
The information on this site comes from the network and related members, and the website has done its duty to review it. Due to the uncontrollability of the process of organizing the exhibition, some of the exhibition information in the station may change the subject matter, Extending or cancelling the event, please exhibitors and visitors must check with each other again before exhibiting! All the exhibitions in this site are not hosted/co-organized or organized, if there are any disputes during the exhibition, please hold the main responsibility of the exhibition organization! QQ Email: email@example.com WeChat: 523138820 Mobile: 15313206870
- The 18th China (Chongqing) International Green Building Decoration Materials Expo 2020
- 2020-04-10 To 04-12
- 2 Jiangnan Avenue, Nan'an District, Chongqing
- The 21st China International Medical equipment (Jiangsu) Expo and forum in 2019
- 2019-04-18 To 04-20
- 5 Bailongjiang West Street (Beimen) / 300 Jiangdong Middle Road (Dongmen), Nanjing, Jiangsu
- 2019 China (Chengdu) International Plastics Industry and new materials exhibition and plastics industry development summit
- 2019-11-07 To 11-09
- 198 Century City Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- 2019 4th Beijing international new urbanization Industry Expo
- 2019-06-20 To 06-23
- Olympic Park, Beichen Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- The 15th East China (Suzhou) circuit board and surface mount exhibition 2019
- 2019-05-15 To 05-17
- 688 East Suzhou Avenue, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- 2018 2nd China International Football Industry Expo
- 2018-11-30 To 12-02
- 6 North 3rd Ring East Road, Beijing
- The 14th Shenzhen international brand underwear exhibition in 2019
- 2019-04-19 To 04-21
- 8 Jianguo Road, Fuhua Third Road, Futian Central District, Shenzhen
- The 9th Urumqi International Food and beverage Expo 2019
- 2019-06-07 To 06-10
- No.3, hongguangshan Road, Shuimogou District, Urumqi
- 2018 the second central (Nanchang) smart water construction exhibition and Forum
- 2018-05-16 To 05-18
- 1177 Jiulong Avenue, Jiulonghu new town, Nanchang
- The 11th Guangzhou International Garden machinery and gardening tools exhibition in 2019
- 2019-03-17 To 03-19
- 2-8 Pazhou Avenue East, Haizhu District, Guangzhou
- The 24th South China International oral exhibition in 2019
- 2019-03-03 To 03-06
- 380 Yuejiang Middle Road, Guangzhou, Guangdong
- 2018 the 9th igpe China International Grain and oil products, grain and oil processing and storage logistics technology Expo
- 2018-12-06 To 12-08
- 6 North 3rd Ring East Road, Beijing
- The 24th China (International) small motor technology exhibition 2019
- 2019-11-04 To 11-06
- 66 Caobao Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai
- 2018 China (Shanghai) International Fitness and fitness Expo
- 2018-08-16 To 08-18
- 333 Songze Avenue, Qingpu District, Shanghai (North Gate of the exhibition hall)
- The 30th Chengdu International Jewelry Exhibition 2018 (autumn exhibition)
- 2018-11-16 To 11-19
- 198 Century City Road, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- 2019 Shanghai preschool education exhibition opens in Shanghai New International Expo Center
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 Shanghai International Wine and spirits trade exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of the 7th Shanghai international school uniform garden uniform exhibition and the 7th Shanghai international professional dress Expo in Shanghai World Expo e...
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 China International Baby products exhibition, China International Toy and education equipment exhibition and China International Baby brand authorizat...
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 9th China International Beverage Industry Science and technology exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 Shanghai International touch screen exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- The 6th China (Nanjing) international energy saving and new energy automobile exhibition 2019 was opened in Nanjing International Expo Center from March 22 to March 24, 2019!
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 Zhejiang International Intelligent Transportation Expo in Hangzhou International Expo Center from December 6 to 8, 2019!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 14th China Yongkang Agricultural Exhibition 2019 in Zhejiang Yongkang International Convention and Exhibition Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 14th China International Die Casting conference and Exhibition 2019 in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 31st Shanghai international chain brand exhibition 2019 in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of China Yuyao (Autumn) Home Appliances Fair in Cixi National Convention and Exhibition Center, Ningbo on August 3-5, 2019!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of China (Ningbo) international new material technology and Industry Expo 2019 in Ningbo International Convention and Exhibition Center!
- Hong Kong autumn and winter fashion show closed successfully, about 13000 buyers visited and purchased
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 Shanghai International Auto parts, maintenance, inspection, diagnosis and service supplies exhibition in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition C...
- Looking forward to the world mobile conference: what innovative technologies will mobile phone manufacturers release?
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 11th Suzhou furniture exhibition 2019 in Suzhou International Expo Center!
- Automobile world is coming to an end with continuous innovation of car coupling technology
- Techtextil and texprocess opened in May, and the authoritative exhibition in textile field is worth looking forward to!
- The 18th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition 2019 opened in the National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai)!