- Industry： Food / Beverage / Wine
- Time： 2019/12/10 - 12/12 (Tues To Thur Total 3 Days) Error Correction
- Address： Asia Saudi Arabia Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center AsiaSaudi Arabia Riyadh Exhibitions Co. Limited P.O.Box, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Sponsor：Dubai Mie Group Wuhan Branch - Wuhan Huizhan Technology Co., Ltd
Saudi China Trade Week, as an important stop in the Middle East of Mie, is strongly supported by Saudi local chamber of Commerce, Federation of industry and Commerce and the government. In December 2019, Saudi China Trade Week will kick off in Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center. This exhibition is the first time for China Trade Week series to enter Saudi Arabia. In view of the successful operation of large-scale exhibitions in Saudi Arabia, it can be predicted that this exhibition will also be a complete success.
Rapid economic development and increasing financing demand
Currently, Saudi Arabia has a free market economy policy. In recent years, the Saudi Arabian government has vigorously pursued the policy of economic diversification, made efforts to expand non oil production, develop non oil mining and light industry, and attached great importance to the development of agriculture. Saudi Arabia's economy is growing rapidly and its financing needs are growing. In 2013, Saudi Arabia's GDP reached US $745.3 billion, a year-on-year increase of 3.8%, and per capita GDP reached US $25500. Saudi Arabia's non oil private sector has continued to grow in recent years, with a year-on-year growth of 5.5%, and the construction, retail, transportation, communication and non oil manufacturing industries all grew by more than 5% year-on-year. In 2014, Saudi Arabia ranked sixth in the global retail trade index.
Saudi Arabia enters the top 20 most suitable countries for business
Saudi Arabia ranks 15th among the world's most creditworthy economies and 14th out of 76 countries with low credit risk. The world bank ranked Saudi Arabia among the top 20 most suitable countries for business (Saudi Arabia ranked 16th). For two consecutive years, Saudi Arabia has become the most suitable country for business in the whole Middle East and Arab countries, leading developed countries such as Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait. According to the world bank, Saudi Arabia's ranking in the top 20 is due to several recent reform policies. The improvement of business and asset registration procedures has effectively helped investors reduce their costs in starting businesses and registering real estate. The Saudi capital market authority and the Ministry of trade and industry have promulgated several new laws to further strengthen the protection of corporate investors. Port charges have been halved, reducing cross-border transaction costs.
The economic and trade environment between China and Saudi Arabia has endless potential
Saudi Arabia is the world's largest oil producer and oil exporter, as well as the largest economy in the Middle East. At present, Saudi Arabia is comprehensively carrying out national infrastructure and industrial development. China is Saudi Arabia's first strategic trading partner, and Saudi Arabia is China's main export market in West Asia and Africa. The import and export trade volume of both sides is close to 75 billion US dollars. Saudi Arabia is the largest engineering contracting market in the Gulf region, with its construction industry accounting for 39% of the total market volume in the Gulf region. Driven by the Saudi government's strong investment in infrastructure construction, the construction industry in Saudi Arabia is expected to grow by 7.2%, and it is expected to maintain high growth in 2015. According to the report of SAIC, Saudi Arabia's total investment in major projects will reach US $690 billion by 2020, mainly in infrastructure, oil and gas, petrochemical, power, communication and information industries, tourism and agriculture.
According to the world bank, 80% of Saudi food demand is imported, and only 20% of food is provided domestically. The report further points out that in the next few years, due to the high cost of production, the food self-sufficiency of the Gulf countries will be further reduced. Take Saudi Arabia as an example. Although Saudi Arabia once became the sixth largest wheat exporter in the world in 1992, its poor soil, lack of water resources and bad weather conditions made its wheat planting cost quadruple the global average. Between 1984 and 2000, Saudi Arabia spent more than 5 billion Riyals on wheat cultivation every year. To avoid overexploitation of groundwater, the Saudi government was forced to suspend its policy of encouraging wheat cultivation in the country. Saudi Arabia began to restrict wheat cultivation in 2008 and plans to completely stop wheat cultivation in 2016. Saudi Arabia's food market is huge. In 2017, Saudi Arabia's food and grocery retail revenue was about 53.2 billion US dollars, and the industry's CAGR between 2013 and 2017 was 6.6%.
Grocery e-commerce is also a hot segment of Saudi e-commerce. With the concept of health becoming more and more popular, consumers are more willing to buy food with high added value. However, it is difficult for foreign companies to enter the Saudi food market. The import license is complex and strict. It must be halal food and Arabic on the outer package.
1. Population growth drives food demand
The population growth rate of Saudi Arabia has reached an average of 3%. The current population is 29 million, and it is expected to reach 40 million in 20 years. The increase of population has accelerated the demand growth for all kinds of food, drinks, packaged food, health care products, convenience food and instant food. As the development of Saudi Arabia's agricultural production is limited by scarce rainfall and natural resources, with the growth of population, it will stimulate the increase of agricultural products import, make Saudi Arabia's agricultural products market more spacious, and also bring the expansion of China's agricultural products export to Saudi Arabia.
2. Young population leads the change of food structure
Saudi Arabia has a large number of young people, about 70% of whom are under 30 years old. Compared with their parents, young people are more modern lifestyle oriented, they like to try new products, and they are more receptive to foreign food. In addition, there are many foreigners living in Saudi Arabia, more than 8 million people, and more than 7 million foreign pilgrims go to Mecca every year. The increase of these population not only promotes the development of various fast food stores and food industry in Saudi Arabia, but also makes the demand for agricultural products and food diversified, and at the same time stimulates the increase of demand for imported products.
3. Changes in eating habits and strong purchasing power
Saudi food habits have changed a lot in recent years. The number of women going out to work has increased, and the demand for prefabricated food has increased. Saudi consumers prefer to try new products and shop in supermarkets. In addition, Saudi Arabia's per capita income reached US $24811 in 2014, which has a strong purchasing power. The increase of consumer disposable income also promotes the consumption of various fresh food, healthy food and prepackaged food.
Since the 1970s, Saudi Arabia has become the largest food and beverage trading market in the Middle East. Its retail market is developing rapidly. Various large supermarkets and small and medium-sized convenience stores are also very common, with a rapid increase in the number. At the same time, fast food stores, hotels and other catering industries are also developing rapidly. The development of food market improves consumers' awareness of all kinds of food, promotes the increase of consumption, and also constitutes a great demand for imported food.
The exhibition will be held in Riyadh Convention and Exhibition Center, which is located at the junction of oulaya road and jinfade Expressway near Riyadh Road. Riyadh Exhibition Center is a modern international exhibition and conference center with an exhibition area of over 100000 square meters and an external exhibition area of 100000 square meters. Supporting facilities include VIP unit, press release unit, restaurant, conference unit, exhibition service center, freight office, on-site stand contractor and sufficient parking space. It has international level infrastructure, audio-visual equipment including simultaneous interpretation equipment, and 24-hour security measures for up to 10000 people.
Venue address: 2446 King Abdullah Road, Saudi Arabia
Food and beverage: food additives, canned food, food processing technology, beverage, marine food, baked food, sugar food and candy processing technology, frozen and refrigerated food, dairy products, coffee and tea, meat products, poultry food, halal food, health food, convenience food, food accessories;
Mechanical equipment and technology: food processing machinery and technology, food packaging machinery, food packaging, decoder and measurement equipment, etc. Hotel equipment: public catering products, kitchen equipment, refrigeration facilities, hotel supply products and services, catering services and products, tableware and accessories;
Costs & Precautions
- Company:Dubai Mie Group Wuhan Branch - Wuhan Huizhan Technology Co., Ltd
- Truename:Chen Ya Han
- Address:11 / F, Zhiyin Plaza, No. 31, Zhongbei Road, Wuchang District
The information on this site comes from the network and related members, and the website has done its duty to review it. Due to the uncontrollability of the process of organizing the exhibition, some of the exhibition information in the station may change the subject matter, Extending or cancelling the event, please exhibitors and visitors must check with each other again before exhibiting! All the exhibitions in this site are not hosted/co-organized or organized, if there are any disputes during the exhibition, please hold the main responsibility of the exhibition organization! QQ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat: 523138820 Mobile: 15313206870
- The 13th China International early childhood education products and services exhibition 2018
- 2019-11-04 To 11-06
- 6 North 3rd Ring East Road, Beijing
- The 24th China (Zhengzhou) international sugar and wine food fair 2019
- 2019-08-23 To 08-25
- No.1 Central Park, business inner ring road, Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou, China
- 2018 the 9th China (Tianjin) International Smart City and social public security products exhibition
- 2018-05-31 To 06-02
- 32 Youyi Road, Hexi District, Tianjin
- 2020 Shanghai International Smart Community Construction and smart charging pile Exhibition
- 2020-06-10 To 06-12
- Shanghai World Expo Center
- 2018 World wechat business conference (Yiwu wechat Business Expo)
- 2018-04-11 To 04-13
- 59 Zongze East Road, Yiwu
- 2019 China international big data industry expo
- 2019-05-26 To 05-29
- No.1, Changling North Road, guanshanhu District, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province
- 2018 Changsha International Intelligent Manufacturing Technology and Equipment Expo
- 2018-10-15 To 10-17
- Xiangzhang East Road, Changsha County, Changsha City, Hunan Province
- 2019 China (Zhengzhou) new building and house customization Expo
- 2019-10-11 To 10-13
- No. 96, Zhengbian Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province
- 2020 China huaxiajia Expo (Tianjin)
- 2020-02-21 To 02-23
- 18 Youyi South Road, Xiqing District, Tianjin
- Asia international power transmission and control technology exhibition 2018 (PTC)
- 2018-11-06 To 11-09
- 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai
- The 6th Asia 3D printing exhibition 2018 (Zhuhai)
- 2018-10-18 To 10-20
- Cross gate CBD, Nanwan Avenue, Wanchai, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province
- The 13th China (Hangzhou) International Tea Culture Expo 2018
- 2018-08-24 To 08-27
- 158 Shaoxing Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- 2018 the 10th central (Changsha) building materials new product investment promotion and whole house customization Expo
- 2018-04-13 To 04-15
- Golden Eagle film and television culture city, Changsha, Hunan, China
- 2020 the 7th China Shanghai international food additives and Ingredients Exhibition
- 2020-06-04 To 06-06
- The 12th Huazhong international beauty and Body cosmetics fair 2018
- 2018-04-26 To 04-28
- 696 Jiefang Avenue, Hankou, Wuhan
- The 15th China (Taizhou) machine tool exhibition in 2019 opened in Taizhou International Convention and Exhibition Center
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 2019 Shanghai International Data Center Conference and exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- In 2019, SIAF Guangzhou automation exhibition was enthusiastically supported by exhibitors
- Congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 China International Corrugated exhibition, packaging container exhibition, color box exhibition and paper industry exhibition in Shanghai New International...
- 2019 China international logistics solutions and process management exhibition opened in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- Automobile world is coming to an end with continuous innovation of car coupling technology
- The 13th National (Shanghai) food additives and Ingredients Exhibition in 2019 opened in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of China (Shanghai) 24th International Yacht and its technical equipment exhibition 2019 in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center!
- Congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 China Franchise Exhibition (Nanjing Station) in Nanjing International Exhibition Center!
- The 10th China (Yongkang) International Door Industry Expo 2019 opens in Zhejiang Yongkang International Exhibition Center!
- Turkey's household goods industry looks forward to export growth of 15% in 2019
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 23rd China International Pet aquarium exhibition 2019 in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center!
- The 6th China (Nanjing) international energy saving and new energy automobile exhibition 2019 was opened in Nanjing International Expo Center from March 22 to March 24, 2019!
- Warm congratulations on the grand opening of 2019 China International Home Textiles and accessories (autumn and winter) Expo in Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center!
- The 29th East China Import and Export Fair opened in Shanghai New International Expo Center from March 1 to March 4, 2019
- Techtextil and texprocess opened in May, and the authoritative exhibition in textile field is worth looking forward to!
- The audience pre registration system of the 4th Guangdong pump and valve exhibition is now on line
- Congratulations on the grand opening of the 3rd China International Children's intelligent technology products and educational robot exhibition 2019 in Shanghai New International Expo Center!
- 2020 Western glasses exhibition will be held in Chongqing Guobo center in May
- "Birmingham autumn consumer goods exhibition" is the most suitable exhibition area for Chinese enterprises!